Sunday, May 30, 2010

McFarland 1 piece gas ring

I had a lot of PM's and comments reguarding this part. I final shot with the part installed. Shot fine, cycled well and had none of the issues some have complained about. As in it being too lose and not cycling, or to tight and having a hard time going into battery. I had no issues at all. Upon removing the bolt for inspection I see no issues there either. Rings still look good and carrier looks good too. I will be going to carbine drill on Tuesday, so they will get the full test then, cause Fatty don't play at drill, he Dominates!!!! I hope to make another video of some more rapid fire drill stuff. Later Dudes....

2 comments:

  1. Im going to have to try these when its time for a replacement!! May order a set on my next toy order

    ReplyDelete
  2. Came by 2 give you a little money love and then some!!

    ReplyDelete